Route: Exclusive Captain's Route – the insider tip for individualists
In order to make this possible also for our guests who book their cruises individually, and not as part of a charter group, we have listened to the proposals of our guests and captains and offer special Captains’ Tours, following the motto – “Let’s trust the captain – he will put together an interesting route for us, because ultimately, he knows the sea and the Croatian islands best!”
Exclusive Captain's Route – the insider tip for individualists
* From 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, boarding time in the port of Zadar.
* The port of embarkation for passengers arriving by plane depends on the flight schedule. With transfer booking via I.D. Riva Tours and flight arrival to Zadar airport until 12:00 noon, embarkation in the port of Zadar is guaranteed. Passengers arriving later will be transferred to the first port of call for embarkation.
* The itinerary is not prescribed, but created by the captain in a flexible way. Considering wheather and sea conditions, he will show you his favourite bays and places.
* At least two nights in sheltered coves and small fishing villages.
* A maximum of three nights in major towns, visited by the route Z2, possibly not on the same days as other ships.
* Whenever possible, the group will avoid meeting groups from other boats and sharing overnight locations.
Sojourn tax and harbour fees are not included in the prices and are payable in cash on board upon embarkation. These are in the 2024 season € 42 per person and week, € 21 for children up to 12 years.
Tip recommendation: You will certainly be happy to reward the service crew’s performance with a tip. We recommend an amount from € 70 per cabin and week.