Route: Exclusive Captain's Route – the insider tip for individualists
Exclusive Captain's Route – the insider tip for individualists
* From 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, boarding time in the port of Trogir.
* The port of embarkation for passengers arriving by plane depends on the flight schedule. With transfer booking via I.D. Riva Tours and flight arrival to Split airport until 01:00 pm, embarkation in the port of Trogir is guaranteed. Passengers arriving later will be transferred to the first port of call for embarkation.
* The itinerary is not prescribed, but created by the captain in a flexible way. Considering wheather and sea conditions, he will show you his favourite bays and places.
* At least two nights in sheltered coves and small fishing villages.
* A maximum of three nights in major towns, visited by the route T1, possibly not on the same days as other ships.
* Whenever possible, the group will avoid meeting groups from other boats and sharing overnight locations.
Sojourn tax and harbour fees are not included in the prices and are payable in cash on board upon embarkation. These are in the 2024 season € 42 per person and week, € 21 for children up to 12 years; in the 2025 season € 49 per person and week, € 24 for children up to 12 years.
Tip recommendation: You will certainly be happy to reward the service crew’s performance with a tip. We recommend an amount from € 70 per cabin and week.